BabelMap and BabelPad 6.2.0 Beta Releases
The beta period is now over.
Changes for Versions 22.214.171.124 (2012-05-26)
- Updated Unicode data to pre-beta version of the Unicode 6.2 data files.
- Corrected behaviour when clicking on U+0000 in the character grid.
- Modified the display of search results in the CJK input utilities so that characters are custom drawn, bypassing Uniscribe (which may render some characters in some fonts with a square box).
Changes for Versions 126.96.36.199 (2012-05-31)
- Fixed popup widths when "Show Symbol Font Mappings" is selected and the single font is a symbol font.
- Fixed incorrect display of Mongolian and Phags-pa characters when a symbol font is selected as the single font.
- Fixed searching with $ (did not match where expected in some cases).
- Fixed incorrect character cross-references.
- Fixed missing named sequences.
- Fixed truncated ranges in the Unicode Scripts dialog.
- Fixed display issues with the Font Coverage tool.
- Now allows ^ and $ in Advanced Character Search.
- Improved behaviour when entering incorrect code point values into the Go To box.
- BabelPad and BabelMap executables are now nearly 1MB smaller.
Changes for Versions 188.8.131.52 (2012-06-08)
- Updated Unicode 6.2 beta data.
- Possibly fixed BabelMap crashing on startup on some systems.
- Fixed possible crashes in BabelMap after installing or uninstalling fonts (to avoid problems certain dialogs, such as the font configuration and font analysis dialogs, will now automatically close if you install or uninstall fonts whilst they are open).
- Fixed glyph outline copy of symbol font non-PUA mappings (was copying the notdef glyph).
- Improved right-click popups for symbol font characters.
- Improved right-click popups for fonts with large ascents and descents such as Cambria Math.
- Fixed incorrect variation sequences involving VS15 and VS16 listed in the properties dialog.
- Modified rendering behaviour in the BabelMap edit buffer to better support overlapping glyphs from different runs (this is an experimental feature and may have unexpected side effects).
- Modified rendering behaviour in BabelPad and the BabelMap edit buffer so that characters with the Unicode inherited script property inherit the font of the preceding character.
BabelMap | BabelPad
BabelStone Home Page